Large organizations can benefit from the advanced enterprise content management features included in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 that are missing in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or SharePoint Portal Server 2003 products. Apps4Rent's low price MOSS hosting a unified platform to manage intranet, extranet, and Internet applications across the enterprise. And now, the MOSS price plans shown below are also applicable to SharePoint Server 2010.
With MOSS 2007, your users can connect with and search all internal sites as well as other enterprise applications through a single sign-on, implement advanced business processes and workflows, create personalized web pages, use Excel services, work offline and synchronize, use multiple languages on site content, implement business intelligence functionality, and access all the features included in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
If you are new to SharePoint, we suggest signing up for one of our Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 hosting plans. Please see the comparison between WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007. If your organization is already committed to using MOSS 2007, the choice between hosting in-house or through Apps4Rent is easy. With dedicated MOSS 2007 hosting by Apps4Rent on a virtual dedicated server, you get years of advanced applications hosting experience, fine tuned process for reliable and smooth operation, and 24/7 support by chat, e-mail, and phone by a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. And all this at a monthly price inclusive of hosting, licensing, and support that is significantly lower than competitor prices or in-house administration costs.
Here are some of the benefits of MOSS 2007:
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or MOSS 2007, provides a simple, familiar, and consistent user experience tightly integrated with familiar desktop applications, e-mails, and Web browsers.
- MOSS 2007 boosts productivity by simplifying everyday business activities through out-of-the-box workflows.
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 helps meet regulatory requirements through comprehensive control over content by specifying security settings, storage policies, auditing policies.
- MOSS 2007 simplifies organization-wide access to both structured and unstructured information across disparate systems including Enterprise Resource Planning and CRM applications.
- Office SharePoint Server connects people with information and expertise through a powerful and relevant search.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 allows shareing business data without divulging sensitive information through real time, interactive Excel spreadsheets using Excel Services.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 enables people to make better-informed decisions by presenting business-critical information in one central location.
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 is built on an open, scalable architecture, with support for Web services and interoperability standards including XML and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) allows integration with existing systems and the flexibility to incorporate new non-Microsoft IT investments.