On-Premise Infrastructure Management and Licensing
Though the shift towards the cloud is likely, most enterprises still have a plenty of IT infrastructure on-premise. Apps4Rent helps businesses to manage their both on-premise and cloud environments. Apps4Rent offers complete turn-key hosted software solutions on a monthly subscription fee. Apps4Rent can also remotely manage customer’s on-premise IT infrastructure, selling Microsoft software licenses for the managed servers. This allows for a very flexible working relationship where Apps4Rent can provide various combinations of servers, hosting, server administration, and Microsoft software licenses, as needed.
Apps4Rent’s rich experience in Exchange and SharePoint hosting will help you manage your on-premise servers.
On-Premise One Server
- 1 Server
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Patch Management
On-Premise Two Server
- 1 Server
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Patch Management
Server Management Services
We can manage single servers to multiple servers in various ways: same farm, different farms, load balanced, clustered environments with failovers with large small to large user base. We are the leaders in managing infrastructure for various Microsoft Technologies like Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Managed Desktops, Microsoft Project Server, Dynamic CRM server and more.
- 24/7 monitoring of servers and essential services of servers and devices
- Optional use of our licenses via Microsoft SPLA licensing program
- Monitoring of critical parameters: Hardware and Software
- 24/7 Helpdesk services with 24/7 superb support via phone, chat and email
- Management of SharePoint farm
- Management of Exchange clusters
- Management of Project Server environments
- Management of Database servers
- Management of Desktops
- Acting to alerts received by our monitoring services
- Patch upgrades and installations
- Backup Management (Onsite/Offsite)
- Reviewing server and application logs for errors and recommending fixes
- Reviewing critical parameters by looking at historical graphs and analyzing trends
- Running health checks and recommendations. Choose the frequency: monthly/quarterly/half yearly
- Installation and configuration of servers
- Firewall setup/management/monitoring-both-hardware and software firewall
- Desktop management
- Network devices management
- VPN management
- ADFS setup and management
- All plans include 24/7 server monitoring
- All plans include collection of data as graphs for critical parameters of the server
- Simple per server-based plans independent of technology
- Base plans include user base up to 30. Additional user base packs available
- Includes 2 hours of support time per server
- Same pricing irrespective of location of servers. Servers could be in your location, in your datacenter on platforms like Azure, AWS or spread across various locations.
Our diverse range of on-premise offerings allows you to cherry pick what suits your needs. You could choose to use your own software licenses and have us manage your infrastructure for a monthly fee; or use our licenses on your on-premise servers that we manage. These are the benefits of our licensing:
- Transparent pricing. Use your licenses or rent our licenses at an additional cost via Microsoft SPLA license
- You can purchase Microsoft software licenses from us on a monthly subscription plan
- Licenses apply only to servers we manage on premise or in the Cloud
- Avoid upfront costs for software
- Get competitive prices
- Keep costs unpredictability away with a fixed monthly price.
- Cancel or add licenses according to your requirement
- Choices of software include: Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, MS Office, MS Project Server, SharePoint, Visio and more
We have the expertise in design and operation of highly reliable IT infrastructure and software applications that can be used to support tens of thousands of corporate users. We can share the expertise with our customers who wish to implement on-premise or cloud solutions. We help you:
- Design of custom solutions with the desired applications.
- Build the solution from design to implementation.
- Conduct pilot testing of the solutions and report results.
- Prepare specifications for the IT infrastructure.
- Prepare documentation for monitoring, maintenance, and upgrade.
Your infrastructure is managed and monitored on a 24 X 7 basis by our Microsoft Certified Engineers and Microsoft Gold Certified specialists; along with 24 X 7 support via Phone/Chat and e-mail. You get direct access to our Level 2 and Level 3 engineers. Account Managers assigned to your account can be reached directly. We monitor critical services and collect data of critical parameters. These critical data points are available in graph format to our engineers who can look at the trend and suggest amends based on trends.
- Infrastructure managed and monitored on a 24/7 basis by our Microsoft-certified engineers/Microsoft Gold Certified experts
- We have Microsoft Gold Partner certification for Application Development, Collaboration and Content, Datacenter, Small and Midmarket Solutions, and Cloud Productivity
- We hold Microsoft Silver Partner certification for Cloud Platform
- We provide 24/7 server support; server monitoring services via phone, chat and e-mail
- Reach out directly to our Level 2 and Level 3 engineers directly
- Reach out directly to the Account Managers
- Critical monitoring available to engineers as graphs to analyze trends
- Reduce your infrastructure management cost
- Focus on your business priorities while we manage your infrastructure
- Restore focus of your IT resources for core business activities
- Rationalize IT staffing and training costs
- Optimize IT productivity with reliable outsourcing
- Reduce your upfront costs by using our licenses
- Augment your internal IT team’s skill by using our on-premise services
We offer predictable month to month plans for managing on-premise servers.
We are the leaders in managing infrastructure such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Managed desktops and servers, Project Server, Dynamic CRM server and others.
You could choose to use your own software licenses and have us manage your infrastructure for a monthly fee; or use our licenses on your on-premise servers that we manage.
Take advantage of our experience in design and operation of highly reliable IT infrastructure and software applications that can be used to support tens of thousands of corporate users. Use our consulting services.
Whether you want to stay on-premise, or move to the Cloud, we are here to help you.