If you are looking for a reliable e-mail management solution for your business with all the latest bells and whistles for a reasonable price, and you want it now, then hosted Exchange 2013 from Apps4Rent is right for you. Businesses and individuals choose Apps4Rent's Microsoft Exchange hosting service for the reasons of cost, convenience, reliability, productivity enhancing features, and excellent 24/7 support by phone, email, and chat. See our Exchange 2013 plans below.
Unlimited Mailbox Size
Unlimited Mailbox Size
|Learn More||Learn More|
Free Migration Help
Free Exchange ActiveSync
Free Outlook Web App
Data Loss Prevention
Import Data from Social Networking sites
99.99 % Uptime
24/7 Phone Support
24/7 Expert Staffing
Top Tier Data Centers
No Setup Fee
Use your Domain or Ours
Month to Month Payments
No Long Term Contract
30 Day Risk Free Trial
Low Cost Exchange Hosting
There are significant upfront and ongoing costs to implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Apps4Rent, a leading provider of Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Hyper-V has already invested in the required infrastructure and achieved economies of scale. Microsoft Exchange server hosting services from Apps4Rent offers significantly lower costs than an in-house server. Further, when comparing hosted Exchange online plans with competitors, check if their plans include unlimited mailbox size, free ActiveSync, SharePoint, and 24/7 phone support. You will find that Apps4Rent's hosted exchange pricing is among the best in the industry.
Very Convenient Exchange Hosting
Apps4Rent's Microsoft Exchange hosting service plans offer the convenience of pay-as-you-go model with month to month billing, no setup fee and no long term contracts. Sign up today, and within minutes, start managing your business Exchange hosting account through a user-friendly web-based interface. You have choices of plans with option to add Exchange archiving or to obtain a copy of Outlook.
You have the option to keep your existing domain provider or purchase a new domain from Apps4Rent. Through the split domain option, some users can be on the hosted Exchange email platform, while others may stay on regular POP3 mail accounts.
Whether you are moving from an in-house Exchange or Lotus Notes mail server, an existing Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, or upgrading from POP3 or IMAP accounts, Apps4Rent's experienced team is there to help you in migrating to our hosted Exchange online services.
Secure and Reliable Exchange Hosting Services
In today's business, instant availability to e-mail and contacts is priceless. It is not uncommon for employees or IT staff to forget to backup their data. The penalties for such actions can be heavy. Apps4Rent has the reliable infrastructure, support, and best practices that make sure that your data is safe and available all the time from multiple locations, browsers, and e-mail software. We have satisfied customers in over 50 countries who are using our MS Exchange hosting services.
Hosted Exchange Features:
- No Setup Fee
- Month-to-Month Billing: Monthly billing, no long term contract, upgrade or downgrade Microsoft Exchange hosting plans from the control panel.
- Split Domain: You can have some users on your domain on MS Exchange hosting and others on your regular mail account.
- Domain Choices: Bring your own domain, use Apps4Rent sub-domain, or purchase new domain from Apps4Rent for your Microsoft Exchange hosting online accounts.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Apps4Rent used clustered servers infrastructure in reliable data centers to provide shared MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.99% Uptime. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: Available 24/7/365 phone, e-mail, and chat support from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists.
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) or hosted Outlook Web App for Webmail: Microsoft OWA 2013 included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook. The improved OWA 2013 is now optimized to work with desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. OWA is friendlier to touchscreen inputs and also works in an offline mode.
- Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry-Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: Apps4Rent's Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Email Archiving: Hosted Exchange 2013 Plus includes integrated email archiving, retention, and discovery capabilities.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Free access to SharePoint Hosting with 100 MB space included with every hosted Exchange account.
- Free Outlook 2013 with some plans: Each MS Exchange 2013 Plus hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Smarter Search: Search in Exchange 2013 learns from the behavior history of users to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange.
- Import Contacts from Multiple Sources: With Exchange 2013, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): DLP capabilities help to protect sensitive data and make users aware of internal compliance policies. For example, DLP can help in preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized people by mistake.
- Remote Wipe Capability: Remote wipe can be used to erase sensitive data from a lost mobile device.
- Large Attachments: Apps4Rent's Microsoft Exchange hosting permits attachments upto 150 MB size in e-mails.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.