Apps4Rent is a leading provider of hosted software applications for business, serving over 10,000 clients in more than 90 countries. Over the last decade, Apps4Rent has forged ahead in offering hosted Microsoft applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Project Server, Virtual Desktop, and Virtual Server. There is no other company that offers such a variety of versions/editions in hosted, dedicated, and farm environment. In addition, as a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we can provide you any plans available on Office 365 and Azure, augmented with our excellent 24/7/365 support. See the list of cloud applications and platforms we offer.
With our extremely talented and agile development team, we have kept pace with the latest product releases and upgrades by Microsoft. Our clients benefit by being able to tap our vast expertise without having to hire full-time staff who truly understand the technologies that power the software applications they use. Our team has extensive experience in delivering high availability hosting solutions to savvy, high-growth clients who need maximum business and application uptime. Key members of our support team have spent many years working for Microsoft in similar capacities at senior levels. Let us help you get the best out of the Cloud.
Here is what you get if you work with Apps4Rent
- The latest versions of business software applications on easy monthly payment plans.
- Hosted, dedicated, or farm modes.
- Off-the-shelf solutions as well as custom solutions, if needed.
- All products included in Office 365 and Azure.
- Server administration plans for on-premise and MS Azure implementations.
- Highly reliable infrastructure including SSAE 16 certified data centers.
- Microsoft Gold Certification in Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions, and Application Development.
- Microsoft Silver Certification in Collaboration and Content.
- 24/7 expert support by phone, chat, and email.
- Simply the best prices in the business.
Our corporate offices are located in Maplewood, New Jersey. Our IT infrastructure is located in two top-tier data centers in New York City and New Jersey. Our SSAE 16 certified data centers provide the physical environment necessary to keep servers up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These data centers are equipped with scalable, redundant and reliable bandwidth, redundant power supplies, climate control system and physical security system.
If you are looking for a trusted partner to take you to the cloud, you have come to the right place. We look forward to working with you.