Hosted Exchange Hosting
If you still prefer using Exchange 2007 hosting, you may have a good reason to stay on that version. Or you would like to benefit from a newer version, but the transition to a new platform seems too daunting. Either way Apps4Rent can help you. We provide ready-to-go shared and dedicated Exchange server hosting for reasonable prices. And if you wish to migrate to our Exchange or Office 365 environments, our migration help is free. We also offer managed services for on-premises Exchange servers for a low monthly price. Our most economical plans, starting at $4.45/mailbox/month, are for the multi-tenant or hosted Exchange 2016 product. If you need more control, security, and flexibility; try our dedicated Exchange server plans. Sign up today or chat with our sales representative to find out which Exchange option suits you the best.
Hosted Exchange – Current Promotion
- ✓ New Accounts of 15 or More Mailboxes
- ✓ Free Migration Services
- ✓ Normally $6.95/month/mailbox
Based on Annual Payment
Month to Month for $4.95/month/mailbox
Free Migration Help Free Exchange ActiveSync Free SharePoint Free Anti-Spam Free Anti-Virus Free Outlook Web App Offline OWA Smart Search Data Loss Prevention Import Data from Social Networking sites Large Attachments
99.99 % Uptime Daily Backups 24/7 Phone Support 24/7 Expert Staffing Top Tier Data Centers
No Setup Fee Quick Setup Use your Domain or Ours Month to Month Payments No Long Term Contract 30 Day Risk Free Trial
Office 365 Plan Terms
No Setup fee Free Migration Quick Setup Hosted by Microsoft on its Cloud True 24/7 Support by Apps4Rent End User Support by Apps4Rent 15 Day Risk Free Trial
Hosted Exchange Features
No Setup Fee
Ready-to-Use Exchange Hosting:
- Apps4Rent saves you the costs and management headache associated with server, hardware, software, licenses, data center, bandwidth, and system administration or technical support expertise needed to manage Exchange servers.
- Apps4Rent has Hosted Exchange users located in over 50 nations.
Billing is Month-to-Month, No Long Term Contract:
- Exchange email hosting plans are based on monthly billing. There is no long term contract. Plans can be managed from a web-based control panel for account administrators.
Single Mail Box Minimum:
- With Apps4Rent, you can start with a single Exchange email user and get exactly the same software and service as a large company. Add users as your needs grow.
Bring own Domain or use Apps4Rent’s:
- You don’t have to transfer your domain to use Apps4Rent’s service. If you do not have an existing domain, you can either use an Apps4Rent sub-domain, or purchase a new domain from Apps4Rent or any other domain registrar that you may prefer.
Split Domain allows mix of Exchange and POP3/IMAP:
- Add few users on the company domain on a MS Exchange email hosting plan and others to remain on a legacy e-mail system.
- Apps4Rent uses redundant server infrastructure in multiple SSAE 16 compliant data centers to provide MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.99% uptime. Your data is safe with daily backups.
Quality Support All the Time:
- Sales and technical support is available 24/7/365 through phone, e-mail, and chat through Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Web Based Account Administration:
- Customize user accounts and settings with a web-based control panel.
Support for Mail Protocols
- Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
Outlook on the Web for Webmail:
- Use Outlook like Webmail on the road through Outlook on the web included free with Exchange hosting accounts.
Free ActiveSync for Wireless Synchronization:
- Sync your smart phone’s email, contacts and calendar with your Exchange hosting mailbox.
Free Anti-Spam Filter:
- Apps4Rent’s Anti-Spam filtering software protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments are screened by anti-virus software before they are forwarded.
- Hosted Exchange 2016 Plus includes integrated email archiving, retention, and discovery capabilities.
Import Contacts from Multiple Sources
- With Exchange 2016, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- DLP capabilities help to protect sensitive data and make users aware of internal compliance policies. For example, DLP can help in preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized people by mistake.
Remote Wipe Capability:
- Use remote wipe feature to erase sensitive data from a lost or missing mobile phone.
Supersize your Attachments:
- Attachments upto 150 MB size in e-mails