Free Migration Help Free Exchange ActiveSync Free Anti-Spam Free Anti-Virus Free Outlook Web App Offline OWA Smart Search Data Loss Prevention Import Data from Social Networking sites Large Attachments
99.99 % Uptime Daily Backups 24/7 Phone Support 24/7 Expert Staffing Top Tier Data Centers
No Setup Fee Quick Setup Use your Domain or Ours Month to Month Payments No Long Term Contract 30 Day Risk Free Trial
What is Hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange is a subscription service for a powerful messaging software, Microsoft Exchange Server, offered online in a multi-tenant or shared basis by a service provider, with plans that bundle licensing, hosting, malware protection, and support. Users can access emails, contacts, and calendars with mobile devices, tablets, desktops and web browsers.
Low Cost Exchange Hosting
There are significant upfront and ongoing costs involved to implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. Apps4Rent, a leading provider of Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Hyper-V services has already invested in the required infrastructure and achieved economies of scale. Microsoft Exchange server hosting services from Apps4Rent offer significantly lower costs than an in-house server. Further, when comparing hosted Exchange online plans with competitors, check if their plans include unlimited mailbox size, free ActiveSync, and 24/7 phone support. You will find that Apps4Rent’s hosted exchange pricing is among the best in the industry.
Very Convenient Exchange Hosting
Apps4Rent’s Microsoft Exchange hosting service plans offer the convenience of pay-as-you-go model with month-to-month billing, no setup fee and no long-term contracts. Sign up today! Within minutes, start managing your business Exchange hosting account through a user-friendly web-based interface. You have choices of plans with options to add Exchange archiving or to obtain a copy of Outlook.
You have the option to keep your existing domain provider or purchase a new domain from Apps4Rent. Through the split domain option, some users can be on the hosted Exchange email platform, while others may stay on regular POP3 mail accounts.
Whether you are moving from an in-house Exchange or Lotus Notes mail server, an existing Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, or upgrading from POP3 or IMAP accounts, Apps4Rent’s experienced team is there to help you in migrating to our hosted Exchange online services.
Secure and Reliable Exchange Hosting Services
In today’s business, instant access to e-mail and contacts is priceless. It is not uncommon for employees or IT staff to forget to backup their data. The penalties for such actions can be heavy. Apps4Rent has the reliable infrastructure, support, and best practices that make sure that your data is safe and available all the time from multiple locations, browsers, and e-mail software. We have satisfied customers in over 50 countries who are using our MS Exchange hosting services.
Hosted Exchange Features
No Setup Fee
- Monthly billing, no long-term contract. You can upgrade or downgrade Microsoft Exchange hosting plans from the control panel.
- You can have some users on your domain on MS Exchange hosting and others on your regular mail account.
- Bring your own domain, use Apps4Rent’s sub-domain, or purchase new domain from Apps4Rent for your Microsoft Exchange hosting online accounts.
- Apps4Rent use clustered servers infrastructure in reliable data centers to provide shared MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.99% up-time. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- You get 24/7/365 phone, e-mail, and chat support from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Web-based Account Administration
- Through the web-based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists.
Support for Mail Protocols
- Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
Outlook Web Access (OWA) or hosted Outlook Web App for Webmail
- Microsoft OWA 2016 included free with hosted exchange accounts allow users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook. The improved OWA 2016 is now optimized to work with desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. OWA is friendlier to touchscreen inputs and also works in an offline mode.
- Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile phones.
Free Anti-Spam Software
- Apps4Rent’s Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as helps users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Hosted Exchange 2016 Plus includes integrated email archiving, retention, and discovery capabilities.
- All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Each MS Exchange 2016 Plus hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Search in Exchange 2016 learns from the behavior history of users to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange.
Import Contacts from Multiple Sources
- With Exchange 2016, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
Remote Wipe Capability
- Remote wipe can be used to erase sensitive data from a lost mobile device.
- Apps4Rent’s Microsoft Exchange hosting permits attachments upto 150 MB size in e-mails.
Personal and Shared Information
- Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, company wide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.