Application hosting allows you to be productive
from anywhere, with any device.
SharePoint is the latest in collaboration technology, which improves the productivity and efficiency of organizations. SharePoint in its various versions – SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint Foundation and Server 2010, or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – integrates well with MS Exchange and other Microsoft business applications and tools.
Apps4Rent offers SharePoint hosting with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), WSS 3.0, SharePoint Foundation 2010, and SharePoint Server 2010 match client budget and feature needs.
- Use the simple collaborative tools of SharePoint and help your users connect and exchange information/resources they need.
- Most of the Microsoft Office programs are integrated with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. This integration makes it easier for your users to use the system quickly.
- You can use advanced features of SharePoint Services for storage and retrieval of documents. Use the “Check In/Check Out” facility while making changes to the file that is stored centrally and accessed by all users. Revert to previous version of the document.
- You can manage/configure WSS 3.0 from a web browser or command line utilities. You don’t need to install any huge and complicated application on your desktop to connect and configure SharePoint Services 3.0. Manage your servers and sites using rich features of Microsoft .NET framework.
- You can manage the documents more effectively. You can control user level access for documents- you can define which documents can be access by which user. Users can access one version of the file and make changes. You have the ability to view the revisions and restore it to previous versions.
Use template based solutions:
- Use application templates for customization. 40 free SharePoint hosting templates are included.
Secure your business information:
- Windows SharePoint Services provide advanced business controls. Using these advanced controls you can secure your information. It allows you to set permissions even down to the document or item level.