Procedure to push the SharePoint tasks into Microsoft Outlook and BlackBerry
1. Login into the SharePoint site.
2. On the Quick Launch, under Lists, click Tasks.
3. Click Actions, and then select Connect to Outlook.
4. A Microsoft Office Outlook dialog box appears, stating you should only connect lists from sources that you know and trust.
Click on Yes.
5. The Tasks list will appear under the Other Tasks.
NOTE: Tasks assigned to you are displayed in the To-Do Tasks list and the Daily Tasks list.
The Tasks will sync to BB if in case User has Exchange configured and has BES plan that has PIM data capability.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.