The widest selection of SharePoint solutions.
And at the best prices.
SharePoint Hosting – 2010, 2013
With Apps4Rent, your Microsoft SharePoint site hosting choices include shared, dedicated, or farm hosting of SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, and MOSS 2007. It means your team and partners can easily connect and collaborate through an intranet, extranet, or through the web. With a hosted SharePoint web site, employees are able to harness the robust power of SharePoint 2013 hosting for social networking, to share files, run blogs and wikis, and distribute information, and to use SharePoint Apps.
Bring your company together today in the virtual environment of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 hosting with Apps4Rent’s ready-to-go hosted SharePoint plans. The SharePoint Enterprise version includes numerous analytical tools and services such as Business Intelligence, Social Computing, Workflow Management, Excel Services, Access Services, Visio Services, InfoPath Services, Performance Point, Word Automation, e-Discovery, Records Management and Compliance, and Machine Translation. If you are unsure which is the best SharePoint price plan for you, contact Apps4Rent via online chat, email, or phone to discuss the pros and cons of our various SharePoint site hosting options.
Microsoft SharePoint Site Hosting Features:
Browser-based Content Administration:
- You can manage your hosted SharePoint web site content using your internet browser. With per item security for better data control and integrity, hosted SharePoint 3.0 has enhanced flexibility for storing more types of content.
- Access hosted SharePoint sites and content from mobile devices using a modern micro-browser and an access gateway. SharePoint 2013 uses the Windows Metro interface that is friendlier to touchscreens and mobile devices.
- Hosted SharePoint templates for WSS 3.0 provide out-of-the-box custom scenarios. Microsoft SharePoint templates available through your SharePoint website can be applied to common business tasks like tracking a sales campaign or managing help desks.
Store Documents Online:
- Everybody can access documents which are stored centrally on the hosted SharePoint site. SharePoint 2010 hosting integrates naturally and seamlessly with Microsoft Office applications. SharePoint 2013 hosting also includes drag and drop features which makes document handling an easier task.
- With hosted SharePoint 2010 and 2013, staff members can use blogs to share information and document thoughts on a particular discussion.
- You can share calendars and add tasks with completion dates in your hosted SharePoint website with absolute control of access to specific calendars.
- You or your employees can share tasks, list of tasks with the project members, and create or assign tasks easily with Microsoft SharePoint site hosting solutions. The task list can be shared by everybody on the project to monitor the development of the project on an ongoing basis.
Create Documents Online:
- Using Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2010 hosting, each person can create documents, sheets and presentations online.
- You can synchronize the contact list with your Outlook and mobile phone. You can share the contact information with other members of your site.
- You can make announcements for everyone accessing your Intranet. News items such as trade shows or high-sales months can also be announced to everyone at once through your hosted SharePoint website.
- Users can subscribe to RSS feeds and new RSS feeds can be created.
- Companies that need greater control, customization, or features, can purchase dedicated SharePoint hosting in SharePoint Foundation, Microsoft SharePoint Server hosting or MOSS 2007 hosting versions .