Procedure to install templates on a SharePoint site:
1. Please ensure the following.
a. The extension is in the STP format.
b. Template does not need a server side modification.
c. The template should also not have a webpart which needs to be installed from the server side.
NOTE: You cannot install .WSP file directly from SharePoint.
2. Please login as a Site Administrator.
3. Click on Site Action and the Site Settings.
4. Select Site Templates located under Galleries option.
5. Upload the Site template.
With the best SharePont hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.