How can I enable auto-replies to go to external Internet e-mail addresses?
Procedure to enable auto-replies to go to external Internet e-mail addresses:
1. Configure Outlook 2007 for the account for which you want to use Auto-Reply feature on.
2. Open your Outlook and go to Tools, and then Rules and Alerts.
3. Click on New Rule, under Start from blank rule choose Check messages when they arrive and hit Next.
4. Choose what you need in there and hit Next again.
5. Please have server reply using a specific message and click on a specific message link. Type in the content.
6. Hit Finish and you are set to go.
Related Links :