HTC Wildfire is an Android 2.1 phone which replaces the entry-level HTC Tattoo.
Synchronizing Android phone HTC Wildfire with a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account will sync your mailbox, emails, contacts and calendar across both platforms.
You can only add one Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account on HTC Wildfire. You can sync with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later.
- From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync.
- Tap Add account > Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the Exchange ActiveSync account details, and then tap Next. Your corporate Exchange Server must support auto-detect for the phone to automatically set up the Exchange ActiveSync account. If your corporate Exchange Server does not support auto-detect, you will need to enter your Exchange Server settings after you tap Next. Ask your Exchange Server administrator for details.
- Select the types of information you want to synchronize, and then tap Finish setup.
These were simple step by step instructions to connect and configure your HTC Wildfire Android phone with MS Exchange Server (via ActiveSync) so that you can sync your accounts, mailboxes, email, contacts and calendar.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.