Why Apps4Rent as your Office 365 Provider?
Office 365 is a complete online business productivity suite that comes with Microsoft’s best software for business that previously needed a whole IT department to manage. However, complex software such as Office 365 still needs migration and end-user support, advice on suitable options, and integration with on-premise solutions. In order to get the best out of Office 365, you need a good Microsoft Partner to help you.
Currently a Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner, Apps4Rent has a decade of experience managing and supporting Microsoft software applications in the Cloud and on-premises. When you buy Office 365 from us, you get Microsoft’s direct prices. In addition, you get no-cost migration and free 24 x 7 x 365 end-user support.
Apps4Rent – A Leading Provider of Managed On-Premise and Cloud Hosted Microsoft Software
The Microsoft Experience
- Apps4Rent has extensive experience in migrating, deploying, onboarding and managing Microsoft software applications for more than a decade. We started with the 2003 versions of Exchange and SharePoint, mainly servicing on-premise installations in small to medium sized businesses. With 2007 versions of SharePoint and Exchange, we started offering hosted applications on a subscription basis, complete with web-based control panels and 24/7 support. Subsequently, we provided the most options in the business – hosted, dedicated, and farm, in the 2010 and 2013 versions of Exchange, SharePoint, and Project Server. Over the years, over 10,000 clients in more than 50 countries, from Fortune 500 companies to individual professionals, have relied on our service and support for hosted Microsoft products. We are a long-time Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Hosting as well as Collaboration and Content. Our support team includes Microsoft certified engineers, many of whom have served at Microsoft in various capacities.
The Cloud Experience
- When it comes to hosted software, Apps4Rent is a leading Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner. Besides Microsoft software such as Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server and Dynamics CRM, Apps4Rent has extensive experience with open source software hosting, virtualization, Windows and Linux server hosting, Citrix and BlackBerry software, network, server, and application monitoring and management software, and ensuring security of IT infrastructure.
The On-Premise Experience
- Our team has over a decade of experience remotely managing on-premise IT infrastructure on a 24 x 7 basis. We understand that for effective solutions a combination of On-Premise and Cloud solutions may be needed. In fact with the hybrid features in SharePoint 2016, Microsoft has laid the work for active interactions between Cloud and On-Premise installations. We can further help you bridge the gap.
Apps4Rent Offers More Value for Less Cost
Cut Down on Migration Time
- The Office 365 experts at Apps4Rent plan and execute the migration in the shortest possible time. You get a ready-to-run Office 365 without having to spend time in tackling the hassles of migration, onboarding, deployment, testing, and training.
Eliminate Downtime and Data Loss
- As we are a Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner, we have our own team of Office 365 experts who will make sure that your migration and onboarding happens with zero downtime and data losses.
Save on Your Internal IT Costs
- Our expert end-to-end services and free 24 x 7 x 365 end-user support for Office 365 come to you at direct prices as sold by Microsoft – there is no extra cost. Unlike Microsoft, we also serve your end-users taking that burden away from your IT staff.
Use Our Flexible Plans to the Fullest
- Our subscription plans can be further modified to suit your specific business requirements. Your Office 365 can become a tailor-made package that is bundled with other Microsoft products like Exchange, Server, SharePoint, and others for maximum business productivity. These could be hosted in our facilities or on-premise with you.
Free 24 x 7 x 365 Support for End-users
- Post helping you with migration, our Office 365 experts will available to attend your calls, email, and live chat. They will offer you free 24 x 7 x 365 end-user support to get all your issues revolved so that you can realize the full potential of Office 365 from day one.In comparison, Microsoft offers its direct purchasers only “Admin Support” – in other words, end-users cannot directly reach out for support. Only the designated IT Team admin can approach Microsoft for issues via emails and tickets; moreover, the MS official response time is 24 hours. And Microsoft phone support is limited to only those issues which are included in its official list of critical issues.
Use Only the Latest Software
- Microsoft keeps updating features and plans for Office 365. As Tier-1 Microsoft Office 365 Partner, we totally free you from the headache of retraining and keeping up. Our agents will advise you on the most suitable solutions. We also explain and help you understand the new features that are upgraded so that you can use Office 365 to the fullest.