How do I enable anonymous access or allow everyone to access a particular page on SharePoint site?
Procedure to make a particular page on SharePoint site available to all visitors, that is, to allow anonymous access.
You can make a site or a subsite available for everyone. For a top level site to be accessible without a login prompt; please follow these steps:
1. Open the site on which you want to enable anonymous access.
2. On the Site Actions menu , click Site Settings.
Note On a site for which the Site Actions menu is customized, point to Site Settings, and then click the settings that you want to view.
3. On the Site Settings page, in the Users and Permissions column, click Advanced permissions.
4. On the Permissions page, on the Settings menu, click Anonymous Access.
5. On the Change Anonymous Access Settings page, select the parts of your Web site that you want anonymous users to access.
In case you want to allow it for a subsite you first have to break the inheritance of the permission while creating the subsite and then follow the above mentioned steps.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.