Step by step instruction on how to customize the default calendar in Microsoft SharePoint.
A MS SharePoint calendar is created for you when Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 creates a new SharePoint website. You can customize the MS SharePoint calendar by changing its name and other settings. In order to do so, you must have permissions that are configured to allow you to change the design of the lists on your site.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
1. On the Quick Launch, click Calendar. If Calendar does not appear, click View All Site Content, and then click Calendar.
2. To change the settings for this calendar, on the Settings menu , click List Settings.
3. To change the title and description, under General Settings, click Title, description and navigation, and then type a different title and description.
4. Change any other settings that you want, and then click Save.
5. Return to your calendar by clicking its name in the Top Navigation Bar.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.