Adding a new SharePoint site with existing domain through Apps4Rent Control Panel
Adding a new SharePoint site with existing domain through Apps4Rent Control Panel:
1. Login into the Control Panel and click on Advanced Administration.
2. Click on Company Info.
3. Locate the SharePoint Info box.
4. Click on New SharePoint Site.
5. Enter the relevant details.
6. Enter the new Site URL for the SharePoint site and select the relevant domain from the drop down. If you have just one main domain then you will see only one domain.
7. Select the storage limit and and the template.
8. Click on Update.
For your new SharePoint site to be accessible please contact your domain registrar and have them add the CName record for your newly created SharePoint site and point it to sharepoint.hostmailserver.com. Please note that it might take upto 24-48 hours for the DNS records to the get propagated over the Internet.
Related Links :