Adding a new SharePoint Site with new domain through Apps4Rent Control Panel
Adding a new SharePoint site with a new domain:
1. Login into the Control Panel and click on Advanced Administration.
2. Click on Company Info.
3. Put a Check mark next to Enable Exchange and Enter the new domain and click on on Add Domain.
The above steps will Enable Exchange for your account, but you will not be charged if you don’t create a user with Exchange mailbox.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click on Update button.
5. Locate the SharePoint Info box.
6. Click on New SharePoint Site.
7. Enter the relevant details.
8. Enter the new Site URL for the SharePoint site and select the relevant domain from the drop down.
9. Select the storage limit and and the template.
10. Click on Update.
For your new SharePoint site to be accessible please contact your domain registrar and have them add the CName record for your newly created SharePoint site and point it to sharepoint.hostmailserver.com.
Related Links :