We recognize from time to time users may want to cancel their service for various reasons. Apps4Rent makes this process simple and secure.
If you decide to cancel such service for any reason, you must send an e-mail from the registered e-mail ID within 30 days of your signup date to email@example.com and we will reply to your email with a cancellation form which you must fill to complete cancellation. Once we receive the completed form, we will cancel the service within two business days and you will not be charged any additional setup or recurring fees.
For our customer’s safety and security, we do not make any exception to the rule that you are required to send the cancellation mail from your registered e-mail ID and that you must fill the cancellation form for account cancellation to be effective. As we do not want any unauthorized person to illegally terminate your important services we must authenticate the submission request. If you cannot recall or you no longer have access to your registered e-mail ID then the default credit card holder should fax us a cancellation request with a copy of their credit card and an official picture identification such as drivers license otherwise cancellation will not be processed and you will be liable for all the service charges.
No refunds are issued for used service except when they fall within 30 day money back guarantee for certain selected services. No refund will be processed once the invoice has been generated.
If you purchase a service that includes a 30-day money-back guarantee, you are allowed to make full use of the service after signup. All cancellations must be received in writing as per the deadlines indicated via the registered e-mail ID. Phone or chat requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The 30-day money-back guarantee refers to credit-card payments only. No refunds are available after the 30th day.
Annual Billing Term:
- If the service is cancelled in the middle of annual billing term, a refund will be processed for the unused months from the date of signup. Any request sent in the last month of the billing cycle is not eligible for refund.
- The refund amount is calculated after deducting the non-discounted value for the number of months the service is used. Also, 15% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from the refund amount. In case of Office 365 products, the cancellation fee will be 20%.
- Refund will be processed on the credit card used for the initial transaction. However, in scenarios where the refund cannot be processed on the credit card, we will send the refund amount via PayPal or Check as per the mode preferred by the customer. The refund process may take 15–30 days from the day of cancellation.
- If you have used our free migration service for your Office 365 plan, then refund will NOT be applicable on annual billing cycle.
The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
The 30 day money back guarantee applies only to shared hosted Exchange; SharePoint plans; hosted Project Server; hosted Dynamics CRM; hosted MobileSync Mail only.
- All shared hosted Exchange plans.
- All shared SharePoint Hosting plans.
- All hosted Project Server plans.
- All hosted Dynamics CRM plans.
- All MobileSync Mail plans.
The 30 day money back guarantee does NOT apply to:
- Blackberry plans
- Hyper-V plans
- Dedicated SharePoint Hosting plans
- Webhosting plans
- SSL certificate set up fees and monthly charges
- Domain registration charges
- Small Business Server
- Asterisk Server
Certain virtual desktop and Office 365 products come with a 15-day money back guarantee.
If you have additional questions about our money back guarantee please feel free to contact us or use the live chat.