Troubleshoot: Microsoft Outlook 2010 Stopped Working Error
How to fix the error: “Microsoft Outlook 2010 has stopped working, close program, windows will check for solution”
This issue might occur if Outlook is installed in a compatibility mode.
To check if Outlook is in a compatibility mode:
1) Open My Computer>Local Disk C>Program Files>Microsoft Office>Office 12>Outlook.exe.
(Note: if you are using a 64bit computer then go to My Computer > Local Disk C > Program x86 > Files > Microsoft Office > Office 12 > Outlook.exe.)
2) Right click on Outlook.exe and click on Properties and then click on Compatibility tab. Check if you have any check mark in any of the compatibility mode options. Make sure you also click on the option “change settings for all users” tab at the bottom of the same screen and look for similar check boxes in the window.
3) If you see any check boxes in the compatibility mode options, uncheck all the boxes and click on Apply and OK.
Try to open Outlook and check if it opens up.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.