Creating/Adding Resources in Control Panel
Before you can start using resources, you need to create Resources from your control panel.
1. Login into your control panel and click on Switch to Advanced Administration.
2. Click on (+) sign; next to the Resources option on the Left Hand Side in the control panel.
3. Click on the User and the select New Resource.
4. Enter the details. Select the Resource Type.
5. Enter the Capacity.
6. Select the relevant option from Auto Accept Invites.
Related Links :