Changing the order of sub-links in SharePoint Quick Launch
Follow the procedure below to change the order of headings and sub-links in SharePoint Quick Launch:
1. Log in and navigate to the site for which you want to add a link.
2. Click on Site Actions and select Site Settings.
3. Under Look and Feel, click on Quick Launch.
4. Once in the Quick Launch page, click on Change Order.
5. Once in the Change Order page, you can specify the order of each heading and sub links the way you want.
6. When you are done, click OK.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.