How to connect and configure MS Outlook for Microsoft Exchange using auto-configuration Wizard
Note: Microsoft Outlook must be closed before running the Auto-configuration Wizard.
1. Download the Wizard using this link: https://cp.apps4rent.com/csignup/ProfileConfigurator.exe
2. Double Click on ProfileConfigurator.exe and then Click Run.
3. In the Outlook Profile name field, enter profile name of your choice followed by your Exchange Email address.
4. Click “Start Setup”.
5. Enter your Exchange login credentials
6. Click Ok
The Apps4Rent Outlook Auto-configuration Wizard is compatible with Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 (Beta)
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.