Setting up Outlook Express for IMAP connect to hosted Exchange
How to set up Outlook Express for Apps4Rent hosted Exchange mailboxes
Enter the following details while configuring the account in Outlook Express.
1. Enter your name.
2. Switch to the new Identity-if prompted.
3. Enter your Display Name and click on Next.
4. Enter your e-mail address.
5. From the drop down select IMAP.
6. In both incoming and outgoing; enter mail1.apps4rent.com
7. Click on Next.
8. In the Account Name: Enter the complete e-mail address.
9. Enter the Password.
10. Put a check on Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA).
11. Click on Finish.
12. Select Do not import at this time.
13. Click on Finish.
14. Cancel the sync process.
15. Click on Tools and Select Accounts.
16. Click on Properties.
17. Click on Servers Tab and select My Outgoing Server requires Authentication.
18. Click on Advanced Tab.
19. Put a check next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
20. Click on Apply and then click on OK.
21. You will prompted for sync. Click on Yes.
22. Finally, do a send and receive.
Related Links :