Droid Eris is yet another Android smartphone launched by HTC. HTC Droid Eris uses Android Operating system and thus has the ability to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server. So the question is how to configure HTC Droid Eris to sync with Hosted Exchange Server, right? Answer is right here …
Method to sync HTC Droid Eris with Microsoft Exchange Server
- You can sync HTC Droid Eris with a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- On the All application menu tap Mail.
- Then, on the Choose a mail provider screen, tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the Exchange ActiveSync account details and then tap Next.
- Select the type of information you want to synchronize and then tap Finish setup.
- Note that your corporate Exchange Server must support auto-detect for the phone. Consult your systems administrator.