Procedure to Manage Sharepoint Alerts in Micrsoft Outlook 2007
1. In Outlook 2007, click Tools, and then click Rules and Alerts.
2. Click on the Manage Alerts tab.
3. Click the New Alert button.
4. In the Web site Address text box, type the URL of your SharePoint site that contains the item for which you want to create the alert and click Open.
5. Select the type of item for which you want to be alerted about.
6. Scroll down to the end of the Web page, and then click Next.
7. A New Alert is displayed. Please type the email address to which you want the SharePoint alert to be sent and review the other settings. Click OK.
8. Go back to Outlook, and you will see the Rules and Alerts dialog box in which your new alert should be listed.
9. From that dialog box, you can change the Properties for all SharePoint alerts created and manage them.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.