The steps given below will help you in exporting your existing e-mails to an Outlook 2010 PST file which can later be imported into a new profile for our Hosted Exchange Services.
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Go to File.
3. Click on Open.
4. Click on Import.
5. Select Export to a file and click Next.
6. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click on Next.
7. Select the top-most folder and check the box Include subfolders.
8. Click Next.
9. Click on the Browse button.
10. Select the location where you wish to save the pst and remember that location. Click on OK.
11. Click on Finish.
12. A password box will pop up. Leave all fields blank and just click on OK.