How to Edit a SharePoint Form Template.
1. If the library is not already open, click its name on the Quick Launch. If the name of your library does not appear, click View All Site Content, and then click the name of your library.
2. On the Settings menu , click Form Library Settings.
3. Under General Settings, click Advanced settings.
4. In the Document Template section, under the Template URL box, click Edit Template.
5. The template will open in an XML editor or an XML-based form design program that is compatible with Windows SharePoint Services, such as Office InfoPath 2007.
6. Make the changes that you want, and then save the template. Depending on your form design program, you may need to republish the template to the library on your SharePoint site from your program.
7. In your SharePoint site, at the bottom of the Form Library Advanced Settings page, click OK.
Note If people on your site already filled out forms that were based on the original template, consider how any changes to the template may affect those forms. For example, adding a field that users are required to fill out may cause errors to appear in the original forms that were filled out before the field was added.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.