BlackBerry handheld configuration using BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software
BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software v4.2 System Requirements
- Internet/email enabled computer with an Intel 486 or higher processor
- One available USB or serial port
- Windows Operating System Requirements:
- USB: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Outlook 2003/2007 installed and configured
- Desktop Manager Software installed
1. After installing the Blackberry Desktop Manager; connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Launch Desktop Manager for the first time.
3. Select the desktop manager icon to launch the software.
4. The desktop manager will then prompt for a profile to be selected. Choose your Outlook profile.
5. This will connect your Desktop manager to your mailbox using Outlook.
6. Click OK
Verify the device is initialized
1. Click Options and then select Connection Settings.
2. Select Detect.
3. Click OK.
Once the device is detected it should begin to synchronize BlackBerry and Outlook automatically.
Related Links –