Actions to take when added users do not show up in a SharePoint site.
First, you need to ensure that you have added users into the control panel and assigned the right permissions. To add a user in control panel, please click here.
If you have added users to the control panel; assigned them the right permissions and they are still not reflected in control panel then please follow these steps after logging into the SharePoint site.
1. In People and Groups click on New.
2. Now, on the drop down click on Add users.
3. Please search for the user using either of the Icon.
4. You can also decide the permission here.
5. Finally, click on OK at the bottom.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.