Small and medium businesses use a wide range of applications to manage their businesses. Integrating these applications with QuickBooks can help in simplifying business processes, especially their finances. While some applications have integrations written by the software vendors, several of them are not designed to synchronize with QuickBooks out-of-the-box.
Transaction Pro is a software solution that can be used as the liaison between QuickBooks and other applications that do not integrate easily with QuickBooks. It can be used to customize the imports and map configurations between QuickBooks and other applications. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Transaction Pro with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Transaction Pro with QuickBooks?
Integrating Transaction Pro with QuickBooks can help businesses use applications not designed to work with QuickBooks. Here are some of the advantages of using Transaction Pro with QuickBooks.
- Invoices can be imported from Point-of-Sale systems, online stores, and custom invoicing systems into QuickBooks even without direct integration.
- Payment data can be imported from credit card processing solutions, customer payment systems such as PayPal, and other software into QuickBooks.
- Organizations can track employee time for payroll using their existing solution, and import the data into QuickBooks using Transaction Pro.
- Activities can be tracked and allocated to customer jobs and imported into QuickBooks as invoice data for billing clients.
- Finished inventory items and manufacturing orders can be moved into QuickBooks for completing sales orders and finished goods inventory can be adjusted without hassles.
- Purchase Orders can be imported into QuickBooks as bills or bill payments from systems not designed to integrate with QuickBooks.
How to Connect Transaction Pro with QuickBooks Desktop?
Transaction Pro must be connected with the QuickBooks company file with which it has to be used. If Transaction Pro must be used with multiple company files, each QuickBooks Desktop company file must be individually connected. Follow the steps below to connect Transaction Pro with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop company file with which Transaction Pro Importer, Exporter, or Deleter has to be connected with admin rights in the single-user mode. Note that only one company file can be used with Transaction Pro at a time.
- Launch the Transaction Pro product once the QuickBooks company file is open.
- Select ‘YES, WHENEVER THIS QUICKBOOKS COMPANY FILE IS OPEN.’ when the Application Certificate appears to verify the connection between Transaction Pro and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on Continue and confirm Transaction Pro’s access to the QB company file by clicking Done.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Remote Access for Desktops Applications
Transaction Pro has to be installed on the same machine on which QuickBooks Desktop is installed and launched. Additionally, Transaction Pro Importer requires Microsoft Access Database Engine for reading Excel and Access files. As a Microsoft CSP and Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide licenses and hosting services for Access databases and QuickBooks and host them with Transaction Pro on Windows-powered virtual machines in our secure top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.