Click on Start button on the local computer.
Type “mstsc” and click enter.
Now the Remote desktop screen will appear.
Type the host name.
Type the user name and current password.
Once logged in to the VDI, click Ctrl+Alt+End buttons on the keyboard.
New screen will show the option to “Change password.
Click on Change Password and type the user name if it is for a different user. Type the current password and desired password.
Click on the ➔ icon to submit the changes.
Log off from the VDI and test the new password.
Below are the password complexity criteria.
- Should not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least six characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Once the user changed the password then the user will not be able to change the password again for next 24 hours. In this scenario, customer can contact us and we can change the password for your from back end.