How do I edit a project or proposal from Project Web Access?
1. On the Quick Launch, under Projects, click Project Center.
2. Click the name of the project or proposal you want to edit in the list.
3. On the Ribbon, click Edit to check out the project and make changes.
4. Update the information on each of the project detail pages. After updating a page, click Save, and then click Previous or Next on the Ribbon to navigate between project detail pages.
5. Once you’ve made and saved your updates, click Close to check the project back in, or click Submit to move the project or proposal to the next stage or phase in the workflow.