Follow the steps below to create and assign tasks in SharePoint
1. On the Quick Launch menu, under the Lists section, click on Tasks.
2. Select the task you want to assign to someone and in the drop down menu, select Edit Item.
3. Click on the Browse icon beside the Assigned To form field.
4. Select the user to which you want to assign the task and click OK.
5. Click OK again when you are back to the Edit Items window.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.