Creating an Alias for an Apps4Rent hosted Exchange user:
1. Click on the User for which you want to create an alias.
2. A new “User Info” window opens up.
3. Scroll down and locate “Exchange Info”.
4. In the E-mail Prefix add a new row. For example if the e-mail address will be “news@your_domain_hosted_with_us.com” then enter news.
5. Click below the option “Domain”.
6. You will be provided with the list of domains hosted with us.
7. Select the Relevant domain.
8. Scroll down and click on Update.
Related Links :