How to Use Stampli with QuickBooks?
Intuit QuickBooks has been dominating the business accounting software market since the 1990s and is used by millions of users for handling their finances and growing their business. Small and medium businesses use a wide range of applications to manage their businesses. Integrating these applications with QuickBooks can help in simplifying business processes, especially their finances.
Stampli is a cloud-based accounts payable and invoice management solution that includes communication and collaboration tools for vendors, invoice recipients, accounts payable and approvers. Within Stampli, users can communicate from a single centralized invoice landing page. It contains an accounts payable (AP) module which allows users to manage the invoicing process, including invoice creation and approval. Stampli’s reports provide users with data on expense forecasts, potential bottlenecks, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Stampli with QuickBooks?
Integrating Stampli with QuickBooks synchronizes data from Stampli and automates several processes. It gives you the flexibility to automate bill processing from anywhere and from any device.
- Payment integration with payment gateways and enterprise payments software.
- Identify incomplete or late supplier/vendor payments.
- Provide features to capture invoices such as import or scanning.
- Automatically synchronizes invoice coding, purchase orders (PO’s), items, expenses, and invoice payment data.
- Information needed to code bills (e.g., GL accounts, vendor list, project, etc.) is automatically updated in Stampli.
- Once approved and authorized for payment in Stampli, the bill is automatically created in QuickBooks.
How to Integrate Stampli with QuickBooks?
Stampli offers agent integration for QuickBooks Desktop and API integration for QuickBooks Online. Follow the steps below to integrate Stampli with QuickBooks.
- Go to Apps on the left panel of QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Find apps tab.
- Enter the name “Stampli” in the search bar.
- Once you find the app, select the tile to see the reviews and pricing.
- To start the signup process, click the Get App Now button. Then, select Install.
- Authorize QuickBooks to share your data with the selected app.
- Configure any sync preferences.
- Hit Save & Sync.
- Once installed, you can go to the My Apps tab and click the Action drop-down menu.
- Launch Stampli.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise
While Stampli enables businesses to communicate from a single centralized invoice landing page, it is difficult to execute these operations manually and it is time-consuming. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help to integrate Stampli to automate several processes and host QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise in our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers, along with add-on applications. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for help.