Knowify is a cloud-based construction management solution that is designed for residential contractors and small to midsize commercial subcontractors. It helps in managing different administrative tasks including job estimation and bidding, contract management and change orders. Users can create contracts and bid for them as well as send documents electronically for digital signatures. It also offers time tracking and scheduling features to help administrators keep track of staff check-in and check-out time. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Knowify to QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Knowify with QuickBooks?
Integrating Knowify with QuickBooks synchronizes data from Knowify and automates several processes. It keeps the accounting and operational parts of the business in sync and can be accessed from anywhere.
- It automatically deletes double entries of invoices, bills, or payments.
- Keeps jobs, clients, vendors, and items in sync bi-directionally, and synchronizes all invoices, time, payments, and expenses seamlessly.
- Real-time job costing for materials, labor, subcontractors, and equipment.
- Flexible and robust invoicing methods, including progress invoicing, pay apps for commercial work, schedule of values, and more.
- All the other tools needed to run a contracting business, including contract and change order management (with built-in e-signature capture), scheduling, time tracking, mobile access from the field, team notifications and alerts, and more.
How to Integrate Knowify with QuickBooks?
Knowify offers agent integration for QuickBooks Desktop and API integration for QuickBooks Online. Follow the steps below to integrate Knowify with QuickBooks.
- Go to Apps on the left panel of QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Find apps tab.
- Enter the name “Knowify” in the search bar.
- Once you find the app, select the tile to see the reviews and pricing.
- To start the signup process, click the Get App Now button. Then, select Install.
- Authorize QuickBooks to share your data with the selected app.
- Configure any sync preferences.
- Hit Save & Sync.
- Once installed, you can go to the My Apps tab and click the Action drop-down menu.
- Launch Knowify.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise
While Knowify enables businesses to manage different administrative tasks, it is important to keep the accounting and operational parts of the business coordinated. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help to integrate Knowify to synchronize the data, automate several processes, and to host QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise in our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers, along with add-on applications. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for help.