It can be tedious and time-consuming to manually report, analyze, manage, and pay employee expense reports. Businesses can benefit from expense management software by spending less time calculating and processing expenditures and reducing overall errors. SpringAhead is a time-tracking and expense management solution, which assists finance companies, staffing agencies, and professional service organizations in creating time entries, producing expense reports, and preparing invoices and payroll. It helps businesses manage timesheets, approve timecards, track check-in/out, and calculate overtime and leaves. It can also be used to measure revenues and labor costs by projects and helps supervisors capture revenue data by activity, class, or department. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate SpringAhead with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating SpringAhead with QuickBooks?
Integrating SpringAhead with QuickBooks streamlines the expense and invoice management process and provides various advantages such as:
- Allows businesses to analyze and approve or reject any expenses that workers, clients, or outside vendors submit for reimbursement.
- Helps in tracking the current status or the progress of projects on a real-time basis and records the changes made by the users in the expense report.
- Enables businesses to create a combined invoice per client in the accounting system for all the projects belonging to a particular client.
- Allows businesses to assign and manage the duties of the employees according to their roles with clearly defined goals.
Steps to Integrate SpringAhead with QuickBooks
SpringAhead can be integrated with QuickBooks Desktop by following the given procedure.
- Download and install the SpringConnect application.
- Link your account by typing the company name under “Company Login.”
- Open your company file in QuickBooks.
- Click the “…” button in the Data File row.
- Select “Yes” when prompted if you want to auto-select this file.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select the “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running” option and click “Continue.”
- Next, Open SpringConnect.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced, tick the “Use Account Numbers” option and click “OK.”
- Next, click “Synchronize.”
- When prompted to log in to SpringAhead, enter your Company Login, Username, and Password and click “OK.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with SpringAhead and QuickBooks Integration
With SpringAhead and QuickBooks Desktop integration, businesses can easily track the progress of different projects and expenses to eliminate unnecessary expenditures and invest those savings somewhere else for gaining profit. However, the integration process could be time-consuming depending on the number of files to be transferred.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey and can help to integrate third-party applications like SpringAhead with QuickBooks to increase its capabilities. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.