Financial reporting is a vital part of any business that needs to report its performance to stockholders, lenders, employees, and investors. A financial report is basically a snapshot of the company’s financial position at a specific point in time. Reach Reporting is a financial reporting solution, which helps companies develop reports to analyze their cash flows, balance sheets, and other financial documents. It offers multiple reporting templates and enables financial professionals to visualize data using graphs, charts, images, and shapes. It also provides auto-update functionality, allowing users to update real-time data across reports, dashboards, or spreadsheets. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Reach Reporting with QuickBooks.
Benefits of Integrating Reach Reporting with QuickBooks
The following are the benefits of integrating Reach Reporting with QuickBooks.
- Provides visual data insights in real-time, with cloud-based dashboards.
- Allows users to create metrics and reports from scratch or using professionally designed templates.
- It lets users create and share dashboard URLs with all stakeholders, enabling efficient teamwork.
- Its metric builder functionality allows businesses generate reports with class filters, date ranges, and specific data such as profit and loss statements, vendor expenses, and sales.
How to Integrate Reach Reporting with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Reach Reporting with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Reach Reporting account.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the screen and click on the “Add company” button.
- Select “QuickBooks Desktop.”
- Next, download the Reach Reporting QuickBooks Desktop connector and install it.
- Open the downloaded connector and enter your Reach Reporting login credentials.
- Next, click “settings” tick the required boxes, and click “Save Settings.”
- Now, click on “Add file” to select the file that you want to integrate with QuickBooks and click “Sync New Company.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- Finally, click on “Continue.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Reach Reporting and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Reach Reporting with QuickBooks can help businesses to visualize financial data in real-time using intuitive dashboards. However, the integration process could be time-consuming depending on the number of files to be integrated and the system on which the process is initiated.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting plans from our top-tier SSAE 16 data centers and helps businesses to integrate third-party applications like Reach Reporting with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.