NetSuite OpenAir is a cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution that helps businesses in increasing resource utilization, improve on-time project delivery, and manage financial operations. It enables businesses to get real-time insights to make data-driven decisions, boost project profitability, maximize the use of billable resources, and automate crucial elements along the whole bid-to-bill lifecycle. It allows managers to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status to proactively identify and resolve potential threats. In this article, we will explain how to integrate NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks.
What Are the Benefits of Integrating NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks?
The following are the benefits of integrating NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks.
- Includes Drag-and-drop resource management feature that allows managers to quickly assign the right resource with the best costs to deliver projects on time and improve margins.
- Managers can connect project activities with company financials to ensure accurate accounting and billing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assists businesses in increasing utilization and reducing reliance on subcontractors by easily identifying and assigning consultants who are on the bench or on another team.
- Helps in recognizing revenue separate from project billing to support exactly how the business measures profitability and ensure compliance with financial standards.
How to Integrate NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install OpenAir Integration Manager.
- Match the reference data in OpenAir with the reference data in QuickBooks by setting up taxes, invoices, and projects in the NetSuite OpenAir Integration Manager.
- Now, go to the OpenAir Integration Manager system menu and select “QuickBooks.”
- Click on the link to download QuickBooks Foundation Classes (QBFC) based on your QuickBooks version.
- Once it is downloaded, locate the file, and install it.
- Next, in NetSuite OpenAir Integration Manager, navigate to Options > QB Setting.
- Set up QuickBooks settings according to your business requirements.
- Launch QuickBooks and then launch OpenAir Integration Manager.
- In QuickBooks, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Click “Integrated Applications” and then click the “Company Preferences” tab.
- Click on the “OpenAir QB Connector” to highlight it.
- Click “Properties,” select the check boxes “Allow this application to access this company file” and “Allow this application to login automatically.”
- Click “OK”
- Now you can begin to exchange the data.
- When you will start importing data, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.” and click “Continue.”
- Finally, a “Confirm to Proceed” window will pop up, click “Yes” to finish the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with NetSuite OpenAir and QuickBooks Integration
With NetSuite OpenAir and QuickBooks integration, businesses can eliminate the need for manual data entry and reduce the possibility of errors thereby increasing their efficiency and productivity. However, there are many configurations to be made in order to integrate these two solutions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey to ensure top-notch security and can help businesses in integrating third-party applications such as NetSuite OpenAir with QuickBooks seamlessly. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.