Businesses often face the challenge of manually categorizing client transactions, which is a time-consuming and error-prone task. This can lead to inaccurate financial reporting, missed tax deductions, and limited visibility into spending patterns. Uncat is an accounting solution that helps businesses in resolving uncategorized transactions and allows them to choose a class, location, and tax rate for any transaction. Businesses can customize the solution for any client and choose which accounts are to be synchronized, and when to notify clients about transactions. It allows businesses to upload and view attachments and create new customers, vendors, and accounts. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Uncat with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Uncat with QuickBooks?
The following are the benefits of integrating Uncat with QuickBooks.
- Automatically notifies clients about uncategorized transactions by email or text message and receives information, including receipts.
- Allows businesses to assign payment accounts to specific client users and categorize transactions for all the clients on a single dashboard.
- Automatically collects client updates and synchronizes them to QuickBooks.
- Creates a “Magic Link” that allows clients to easily open it and add descriptions and attachments from their computer, tablet, or phone.
How to Integrate Uncat with QuickBooks?
These are the steps for integrating Uncat with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Uncat account.
- Click “Add Client” and then select “QuickBooks Desktop.”
- Download and install QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Open the company file that you want to integrate with QuickBooks.
- Next, add the company file path and click “Update File Path.”
- Download the Uncat QWC Config File.
- Open QuickBooks Web Connector and add the Uncat QWC Configuration File to it.
- Next, enter your Uncat password in the password field.
- Finally, in Uncat, invite your clients, configure settings, and choose which accounts to synchronize with QuickBooks.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Uncat and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Uncat with QuickBooks can help businesses streamline their financial workflow, reduce errors, and gain better visibility into their financial health.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and helps businesses in integrating third-party solutions like Uncat with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.