Businesses often face challenges in accurately tracking employee hours, managing timesheet approvals, and generating accurate payroll reports. This can lead to errors, delays, and inefficiencies in the payroll process, which can ultimately impact employee morale and overall business performance. TimeLive is an online Timesheet software that helps businesses in tracking the working hours, productivity, and expenses of their staff and generates reports easily. It allows businesses to customize e-mail notifications to remind employees about their pending timesheets and the manager of the pending approvals. Businesses can also implement their own policies in accordance with their HR department and define approval paths in accordance with the hierarchy that is followed inside the company. In this article, we will focus on integrating TimeLive with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating TimeLive with QuickBooks?
There are several benefits of integrating TimeLive with QuickBooks, including:
- Allows users to track the actual time spent working on projects, then transfer the data to QuickBooks, and invoice clients.
- Enables users to customize various functions of expense tracking features such as taxation according to the policy of that area or currency.
- Provides analytics and reports displaying time/expense already billed and time/expense that is still pending and needs to be billed.
- Allows users to transfer their employee time data to QuickBooks Timesheet to generate payroll.
How to Integrate TimeLive with QuickBooks?
Following are the steps for integrating TimeLive with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install TimeLive’s QuickBooks integration module.
- Go to the Windows start menu and open “TimeLive QuickBooks Integration Manager.”
- Enter the TimeLive URL which you are using to access your TimeLive application as well as your username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to launch the integration tool.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, tick the check box “Allow this application to access” and select “Yes” or “Always.”
- Select “Yes” if asked to confirm.
- Now, a TimeLive integration main options screen window will pop up, choose the data that you want to integrate with QuickBooks.
Apps4Rent Can Help with TimeLive and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating TimeLive with QuickBooks can save time and increase efficiency by eliminating the need for manual data entry. With all financial and time-tracking data in one place, it will be easier to share information and communicate about project status and billing.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks licenses and host them on Cloud Desktop, along with other applications in top-tier SSAE-16 datacenters to virtualize business operations. Contact our QuickBooks professionals, available 24/7/365 over the phone, chat, and email for support.