In today’s fast-paced and competitive business environment, companies need to optimize their operations to remain profitable, efficient, and relevant. They need to automate their processes to reduce errors, increase efficiency and have a good understanding of their performance, financial health, and areas that need improvement. Neos is a cloud-based platform that helps businesses with process automation, effective communication, enhanced firm health insights, and workflows allowing them to manage operations more efficiently. It allows businesses to call, email, text, and send documents to clients for signature directly from the application and enables real-time document collaboration with team members. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Neos with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Neos with QuickBooks?
Here are the advantages of integrating Neos with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to generate more accurate and detailed financial reports and help them make better decisions based on their financial data, leading to improved overall performance.
- Automatically processes incoming leads from call-ins or web sources and sends notifications to clients.
- Enables users to modify existing Neos intake form templates to fit their business needs or create their own.
- Allows users to draft an invoice from a case’s value items, submit the draft for approval, and view the invoices’ status, including days until due and days overdue.
How to Integrate Neos with QuickBooks?
These are the steps for integrating Neos with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install the QuickBooks Integrator from the Neos website.
- Open QuickBooks Integrator and log in with your Neos credentials.
- In Neos, navigate to Settings > Integrations > QuickBooks SDK and verify whether QuickBooks SDK integration has been enabled and is connected to your Needles database.
- Click on the green QuickBooks icon on the Integrator main screen to start the QuickBooks connection wizard.
- Next, open the QuickBooks company file that you want to integrate.
- Once the “Successfully connected” message is displayed, click “Finish.”
- Now, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open,” tick the box “Allow this application to access personal data such as Social Security Numbers and customer credit card information” and click “Continue.”
- Click “Yes” on the “Confirm to Proceed” message.
- Finally, an “Access Confirmation” window pop-up, click “Done.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Neos and QuickBooks Integration
Using the abilities of both Neos and QuickBooks can provide businesses with a range of benefits, including streamlined financial management, improved accuracy, enhanced reporting, increased efficiency, and better customer service. However, additional customizations are to be made in order to utilize the full potential of both solutions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help in integrating Neos with QuickBooks seamlessly at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks support team available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for any assistance.