Businesses may face various challenges when it comes to managing their workforce, including accurately tracking employee time and attendance, scheduling and assigning tasks and managing payroll and benefits. Without an effective workforce management system, businesses may struggle to address these challenges, leading to decreased productivity, increased labor costs, and a higher risk of compliance issues. Workyard is a workforce management system that helps field service businesses to monitor employees’ work shifts, labor costs, and visited sites, and allows crew members to capture notes and images to document jobs and edit timecards according to requirements. It lets managers view employees’ clock-in locations using real-time GPS tracking capabilities, review or approve timesheets and track overtime monthly and weekly. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Workyard with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Workyard with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating Workyard with QuickBooks:
- Allows users to synchronize employees, vendors, projects, and service items from QuickBooks and export time with job and service item allocations to QuickBooks to run payroll or bill clients.
- Automatically tags captured images or notes with relevant projects and maintain an audit trail of adjustments across time cards.
- Offers a discovery feature that allows employees to search for projects by name or address.
- Enables users to organize daily or weekly schedules by employee or job and communicate what needs to be done with notes, checklists, and attachments.
How to Integrate Workyard with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Workyard with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Workyard account.
- Navigate to “Integrations” and click “Connect to QuickBooks” under “QuickBooks Desktop Version.”
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD CONNECTOR” button.
- Once it is downloaded, install it, go to your Workyard account, and click “NEXT.”
- Copy the key shown on the screen and open the connector you downloaded in the above step.
- Paste the key in the “Agent Token” box and click “Save.”
- Go back to Workyard account, click “TEST CONNECTION” and then click “CONNECT.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- An “Autofy – Authorization” window will pop up, click “Yes.”
- Next, select “Allow this application to access personal data such as Social Security Numbers and customer credit card information” and click “Continue.”
- A confirmation window will pop up, click “Done.”
- Finally, go to the Workyard account and click “CONNECT.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Workyard and QuickBooks Integration
Workyard allows businesses to track employee hours in real time, while QuickBooks provides a centralized platform for managing financial data. Integrating these two systems can help businesses optimize their operations, increase productivity, and make it easier to create accurate invoices and payroll reports.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent provides a managed hosting environment for QuickBooks in top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey and can help in integrating Workyard with QuickBooks hassle-free. Reach out to our QuickBooks specialists available round-the-clock over the phone, chat, and email for assistance.