Customers’ timely payments assist businesses in managing their cash flow efficiently. BizPayO is a financial solution that helps businesses get paid easily by offering various features including online payment, fee recovery, recurring payments, embeddable payment links, instant alerts, and many more. It allows businesses to accept online payments with credit cards without any transaction processing fees and enables them to send their clients a legally binding proposal with e-signature and capture their payment information. In this article, we will explain how to integrate BizPayO with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating BizPayO with QuickBooks?
Integrating BizPayO with QuickBooks helps in automating various financial processes and provides other advantages such as:
- Automatically synchronizes all credit card and ACH payments to QuickBooks enabling businesses to get faster.
- It allows businesses to set up recurring payments, and receive payment authorization through a centralized platform with a user-friendly dashboard.
- Provides an easy-to-use payment portal that allows businesses to directly deposit funds to their bank accounts.
- Enables businesses to set up their own recovery fees to facilitate credit card payments with zero transaction processing fees.
How to Integrate BizPayO with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate BizPayO with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your BizPayO account.
- Navigate to “Apps” and click on “QuickBooks Desktop.”
- Next, log into your QuickBooks Desktop account as an administrator.
- Click on “My QuickBooks File is Open” in the BizPayO application.
- Now, click on the “Download Sync-Manager” button and then install it.
- Run the Sync-Manager and enter the agent key provided by BizPayO.
- Click on “Test connection.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, choose the appropriate options and click “Continue.”
- In the BizPayO application, choose the bank accounts that you want to integrate with QuickBooks and click “Continue” to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with BizPayO and QuickBooks Integration
By integrating BizPayO with QuickBooks Desktop, businesses can exploit the automation capabilities of both solutions to streamline payment, invoicing, and client engagement processes.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can host QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise on virtual desktops with third-party applications like BizPayO in top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey, that can be accessed with any internet-enabled devices including tablets, and smartphones. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for assistance.