Small and medium businesses use a wide range of applications to manage their businesses. Integrating these applications with QuickBooks can help in simplifying business processes, especially their finances.
PrintBoss is an application which prints checks from multiple bank accounts into one check stock. The software offers unique features such as Smart Documents and Smart Checks. Its intuitive interface, robust features, and industry-leading security enhancements help to save time and money. PrintBoss also determines the name of the company and the bank account for each check. As a result, you print all your checks onto blank check stock and the correct company and bank information is printed on every check. This means you have only one check stock for all companies and bank accounts. In this article, we will explore how to integrate PrintBoss with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating PrintBoss with QuickBooks?
Integrating PrintBoss with QuickBooks synchronizes data from PrintBoss and automates several processes. It gives you the flexibility to print checks from anywhere.
- Creates e-payment files to pay vendors electronically from anywhere.
- Prints signatures based on account and/or amount securely.
- Prints secured signatures (custom encoded files) from any device.
- Print other accounting forms depending on the host accounting system.
- Control access with individual user permissions remotely.
- Makes your documents smarter by printing, emailing, faxing, and digitally filing your documents anywhere on your network.
How to Integrate PrintBoss with QuickBooks?
PrintBoss can be synchronized with QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the steps below to integrate PrintBoss with QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, you need to have PrintBoss Online/Enterprise/Select account.
- Enter check payments as you normally enter them in QuickBooks Online.
- Login to PrintBoss Online and execute 3 steps:
- IMPORT: When you want to print checks, open the PrintBoss Online app and click “Import”.
- GENERATE: Select individual checks or all imported checks and click on “Generate”.
- PRINT: When you click on “Print”, all checks that have been generated will be printed to the printer that you select.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise
While PrintBoss enables employees to print checks of multiple bank accounts into one check stock, it can be difficult to execute these operations manually and can be time consuming and costly. This challenge can be overcome by installing QuickBooks Desktop on virtual desktops, which can be accessed from anywhere. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can host QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise in our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers, along with add-on applications. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for help.