Many businesses rely on manual methods for entering and processing orders, which can lead to inefficiencies, errors, and delays in the order fulfillment process. Without a streamlined and automated system in place, businesses may struggle to keep up with customer demands and risk falling behind their competitors. Orderwerks is a cloud-based order entry solution that lets businesses review and process all their orders from a single, easy-to-use interface. It offers customizable order workflow steps, allowing businesses to tailor the order management process to their specific needs. It allows them to set custom prices for different customers and automatically generates tax and shipping calculations based on the customer’s location. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Orderwerks with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Orderwerks with QuickBooks?
Integrating Orderwerks with QuickBooks provides several advantages for businesses including:
- Allows users to send the orders directly into QuickBooks without any re-keying or any bulk offline processing.
- Allow users to have complete oversight of their accounts and all of the orders that flow into the platform.
- Offers enterprise-grade item search, which can handle large volumes of data and provide accurate, relevant results quickly.
- Enables users to easily create unlimited catalogs and products as necessary, manage, and update them to minimize tedious, ongoing maintenance.
How to Integrate Orderwerks with QuickBooks?
Follow the steps to integrate Orderwerks with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Orderwerks account.
- Navigate to Menu > Integrations.
- Click on the “Toggle QuickBooks Desktop” button.
- Choose the QuickBooks Desktop version and edition and click “Save.”
- Set the “Web Connector” password and click “Save.”
- Next, choose the company file path and click “Save.”
- Click “Generate Web Connector Config.” A file will be downloaded to your system.
- Open the downloaded file, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, click “OK.”
- A “QuickBooks Web Connector” window will pop up, select the application, and enter the Web Connector password.
- Finally, click “Update Selected” to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Orderwerks and QuickBooks Integration
Businesses can take advantage of both Orderwerks and QuickBooks by integrating the two solutions and leveraging their complementary features to streamline business processes, improve efficiency, save time, and reduce errors.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers secure and reliable QuickBooks cloud hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey enabling businesses to access their software remotely using any device and can also help in integrating third-party solutions such as Orderwerks with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Call, chat, or email our QuickBooks solutions experts, available 24/7 for assistance.