Order Time Inventory is a cloud-based order and inventory management solution that assists businesses in streamlining processes such as sales orders, purchasing, production scheduling, warehousing, lead generation, and more from a single platform. It allows businesses to schedule production processes on a calendar, generate quotes, and create multiple pricing levels for products. Administrators can generate customizable reports to gain insights into purchase orders, returns, vendors, leads, customers, and other metrics. Additionally, rentals can be done by machine hours and businesses can rent inventory for hours, days, weeks, months, or whatever interval they prefer. In this article, we will elaborate on integrating OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks.
What Are the Benefits of Integrating OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks?
Integrating OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks has several advantages such as:
- Enables businesses to track inventory, task management, notifications, and bill of materials (BOM) using robust dashboards.
- Provides better visibility and control over inventory movements by tracking it by location, bin, serial numbers, or lot numbers.
- Allows users to manage barcodes, design labels, and print them from anywhere.
- Includes an Order Time B2B customizable online portal that significantly improves customer engagement and quality of service by allowing the customers to view stock availability, create orders and check order status.
How to Integrate OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks.
- Log into your OrderTime Inventory account as an administrator.
- Click on “Accounting Integration” in the general section.
- Configure the “Accounting Integration” settings according to your requirements and then click “Save.”
- Next, download and install the OrderTime synchronization tool.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop as an administrator in a single-user mode.Enter the email address and the API Key found on the “Accounting Integration” page.
- Select the QuickBooks file and click “Test Connection.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes; always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running” and click “Continue.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks
Integrating OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks can help businesses get a more comprehensive view of their inventory and financial data for better decision-making and forecasting.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help to integrate third-party solutions such as OrderTime Inventory with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.