Employees need to manually enter data such as billing information, which can be a time-consuming and error-prone process. OfficeTools WorkSpace is a time and billing solution that helps businesses to manage staff and tax operations, keep track of deadlines, and automate billing from a single dashboard. It includes a built-in timer that can be used to assign time and costs to projects and work codes in real time. Additionally, it offers a mobile app with a Timecard function that enables companies to record every billable moment directly from calls, emails, and text messages. In this article, we will focus on integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks.
- Allows clients to accept, view, upload, sign, and pay from anywhere through the client portal.
- Provides an in-depth view of the business and keeps everyone on track with due date monitoring, reminders, activity lists, and detailed reporting.
- Businesses can create new clients, contacts, files, invoices, and payments and easily export them to QuickBooks.
- Allows managers to view their calendars, monitor due dates, and schedule appointments.
How to Integrate OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks?
These are the steps for integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your OfficeTools WorkSpace application.
- Navigate to Setup > My Company > Information & Settings.
- Click “Integrations,” and go to the QuickBooks tab.
- Type the path of the file in the “Select your QuickBooks Company file” box or click the “…” button and select the company file.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select the “Defaults” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the “QuickBooks Integration Options” window.
- Next, select the “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open” option and click “Continue” to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with OfficeTools WorkSpace and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks can help businesses in eliminating the need for double data entry which can save time and reduce the risk of errors. Additionally, it can give users a more complete view of their financial information, which can help them make more informed business decisions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent specializes in providing dedicated QuickBooks hosting services, which are powered by top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help with integrating OfficeTools WorkSpace with QuickBooks hassle-free. Contact our QuickBooks support team available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for any assistance.