Sales Cookie Integration with QuickBooks
Sales commissions are an integral part of any business. But, without proper tracking and analysis, businesses may struggle to assess sales performance and make informed decisions. Sales Cookie is a sales commission management solution that helps businesses in automating their commissions, run calculations, and pay sales representatives on time. It allows businesses to provide each sales representative with a personalized dashboard with their goals, credits, and rewards. It allows administrators to track commission activity, manage security roles, and create flexible user teams and territories. It contains advanced analytics that gives actionable insight into sales performance and includes communication tools, allowing payees to enroll in incentive plans and submit inquiries. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Sales Cookie with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Sales Cookie with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating Sales Cookie with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to design incentive plans, run calculations, and manage commissions from a central location.
- Enables users to easily manage commission plans and run accurate commission calculations.
- Supports several types of commission structures including splits, ramp-ups, formulas, rollups, quotas, caps, and overrides.
- Includes automated currency conversion, exchange rate lookups, and currency symbol translations.
How to Integrate Sales Cookie with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating Sales Cookie with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Sales Cookie account.
- Navigate to Settings > Connections and add a connection to “QuickBooks Desktop” by clicking on the “Add” button.
- Log into your QuickBooks account and download the QuickBooks Desktop SDK.
- Next, download the Sales Cookie data synchronization application, while downloading, select “Keep,” followed by “More Info” and “Run anyway.”
- Open the downloaded synchronization application and enter the connector ID from the Sales Cookie.
- Once entered, a QuickBooks certification window will appear, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- Finally, click “Continue.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Sales Cookie and QuickBooks Integration
By integrating Sales Cookie with QuickBooks, businesses can streamline their sales commission management process, reducing errors, saving time, and improving financial accuracy. However, further customizations are to be made to connect other aspects such as invoices and sales receipts.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks desktop hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers based in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses to integrate QuickBooks with third-party applications like Sales Cookie. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.