Linked Helper is a LinkedIn automation solution, which allows users to track interactions with LinkedIn profiles, conduct tag searches, and make notes to LH2 profile cards. To enable intelligent message chains, Linked Helper uses “reply to detection” technique to automatically respond to messages from new connections. It enables users to export LinkedIn contact data from its CRM system into CSV files. It allows users to access various automation features that are specifically built for LinkedIn, such as profiles auto-visitor, profiles auto-follower, auto-tagging, connections remover, InMails to 2nd and 3rd level connections, a message template editor, and various other features. In this article, we will discuss the system requirements for installing Linked Helper on Windows machines.
What Are the Windows System Requirements for Linked Helper?
Following are the system requirements for the Linked Helper.
To run Linked Helper, the following Windows versions and updates are required:
Windows 7 and Windows 2008 – The latest KB4457144, with additional fixes including KB2533623 updates must be installed.
Windows 2010, Windows 2016, and Windows 10 – all the latest updates must be installed.
It requires at least an Intel or AMD dual-core processor. Although, it depends upon the number of LinkedIn accounts to be run simultaneously. Utilization of multi-core processors is recommended.
For running a single LinkedIn account, a minimum of 2.5GB RAM (Random Access Memory) is required. However, it varies depending on the number of LinkedIn accounts to be handled simultaneously.
Linked Helper requires at least 4GB of free space for one LinkedIn account and increases according to the number of LinkedIn accounts.
Why Host Linked Helper on Virtual Desktop?
Hosting Linked Helper on Virtual Desktop will allow users to always stay up to date and mitigate compatibility issues that may cause downtime and provide other advantages such as:
- Users can access virtual desktops from any internet-connected device such as a smartphone, tablet, or even on a laptop from anywhere.
- Using a virtual desktop to host Linked Helper will help users set up and maintain applications, with no need to worry about infrastructure or heavy security setup.
- It enables users to scale resources like RAM, storage, and bandwidth according to their requirements.
- Users can also run multiple virtual desktops at the same time and customize which applications appear in each one.
- As virtual desktops can be accessed by colleagues simultaneously, it increases work collaboration, boosts productivity, and improves employee satisfaction.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Linked Helper Hosting
Hosting Linked Helper on virtual desktops provides users the flexibility to manage their accounts in a secure and friendly operating system. However, to manage multiple accounts a powerful system is required.
As a Microsoft and Citrix Partner, Apps4Rent provides customized virtual desktops for hosting applications such as Linked Helper, which can be accessed from any internet-enabled device. Our virtual desktops are hosted in top-tier SSAE-16 level data centers and come with unlimited bandwidth and hours to ensure uninterrupted workflow. Contact our experienced cloud architects, available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.